Lukijat

sunnuntai 20. lokakuuta 2013

Pyhäinpäivä lähestyy....



Kurpitsajulhiin sopiva neule.

I made this jumper to wear in Halloween.



Esittelen samalla (jo viimevuonna) järjestetyn Noitamaisen swapin ihanuudet. Maisalta noitamainen siluettitaulu ja söpöin pöllötyyny ikinä. Tiinalta kristallipallo. Kiitos näistä ihanuuksista!

These are the items I receved from last years witchy-swap.


Minä lähetin kaikille kärpässieniä ja emolle lisäksi muutaman purkin.

I sent some mushrooms and jars for the hostess.



3 kommenttia:

  1. The jumper is wonderful.
    Beautiful swap.
    Greetings, Faby

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes! Faby is right the jumper IS wonderful and so are all the other little minis! I have a special fondness for the little covered jars and what a sweet owl pillow! What a great collection of Treasures!!!

    elizabeth

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Mirel! how are you?? I should hope so!
    Thank you for your adherence to my Christmas Swap 2013!!
    please, can you send it to me via email your home address? I need in case of an emergency, if somehow your partner unable to contact you.
    find my mail in my blog, thanks :)
    please, can you put the picture of the swap in your blog with the link to my swap Christmas? disclose the news, the more we are, the more we have fun :)
    kisses, and mini-hugs!
    Caterina

    VastaaPoista